San Jose Concrete Contractor Pros are skilled in multiple services that we provide for the community but that also includes bringing that extravagant look to your pool or patio we’ll give you a free quote today and one of our experts will reach out and explain everything in detail with your free quote and help you make the right decision and bring you dreams to reality. We at San Jose Concrete Contractor Pros have the right skill and expertise to deliver beautiful and timeless results. We offer top quality concrete overlay, pool resurfacing, swimming pool deck resurfacing, refinishing, and pool deck repair services that meet your expectations.
A pool deck is an essential element in any pool area. It provides a place to walk and lounge right before you plunge into the pool. For decades, concrete has always been a reliable material for swimming pool decks. However, not at an aesthetic level. As the years progressed and new innovative methods were being discovered, concrete has become more popular as a decorative option for pool decks and more. Concrete pool decks are durable. However, with all the harmful elements it is exposed to, damage will soon find its way to the slab. There are decorative concrete coatings and overlays that you can use to revive the old slab and give it a new life. These swimming pool deck resurfacing coatings can enhance the appearance of the pool deck, improve its function, and extend its lifespan, all at an affordable price.
- Pool Deck Resurfacing – If the pool deck is damaged only at the top, there is no need to tear it out and replace it with another. A thin layer of overlay or coating is enough to give it a new surface. This is an effective solution for covering up minor surface damage or for updating its appearance.
- Pool Deck Refinishing – If the slab is still in perfectly good shape but not appealing enough, refinishing it can do the trick. Think of it as changing the paint on a wooden door, but not changing the door. It can be with concrete stains or with pool deck sealers. This is ideal for covering up stubborn stains and discolored concrete.
- Pool Deck Repair – Concrete is a highly repairable material. Cracks can be filled, spall offs can be resurfaced, and discoloration can be evened out with color.
- Stamped Concrete: The stamped concrete overlay is then installed on the surface and leveled with a trowel or roller brush. Once the overlay stamped concrete gets a bit firm, the installers need to work double time to lay out the stamp mats and give each one enough pressure to ensure that the pattern gets transferred. Popular stamped concrete patterns include brick, flagstone, slate, ashlar, European fan, and more.
- Stained Concrete: Concrete staining is one of the most reliable types of colored concrete solutions. the color remains rich and vibrant. Stains come in two types: Acid and Water-based. Acid staining yields dramatic effects and varying color tones whereas staining with the water-based type creates more uniform colors all throughout the pool deck.
Having served the great San Jose area for the past decade, San Jose Concrete Pros has performed everything from concrete repair to industrial concrete installations, As a small local business, we understand that sometimes a budget doesn't have the room it needs to get the product you may want, but we make sure that at the end of the job you get the product you need and we have left your home or business better for having used us. Beautifying our local homes and downtowns has been nothing less than an honor for us, give us a call today to get a quote on your project!
MONDAY - SATURDAY
9am - 7pm
San Jose Concrete Contractors
Copyright © 2013